Angkrish Raghuvanshi Height – Complete Biography
Angkrish Raghuvanshi quick informtion
- Height – 5 ft 10 in
- Weight – 74 kg
- Date of Birth –5 June 2005
- Zodiac Sign – Gemini
- Eye Color – Dark Brown
Angkrish Raghuvanshi is an Indian professional cricketer who rose to prominence after helping India win the ICC (International Cricket Council) Under-19 Cricket World Cup in February 2022. After losing in 2016 and 2020 and winning in 2018, India made their fourth consecutive appearance in the tournament final.
After victories in 2000, 2008, 2012, and 2018, India won the trophy for the fifth time. Angkrish had been a key member of the Indian squad that had won the ACC (Asian Cricket Council) Under-19 Asia Cup a few months prior, in December 2021. India had won this competition for the eighth time in the nine editions that had been held. So, here is information about Angkrish Raghuvanshi Height, age, and the cast is as follows
More about Angkrish Raghuvanshi
- Born Name – Angkrish Raghuvanshi
- Nick Name – Angkrish
- Sun Sign – Gemini
- Born Place – Delhi, India
- angkrish raghuvanshi age – 17 years
- Residence – He splits his time between Delhi, India, and Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Nationality – Indian
- angkrish raghuvanshi caste – Not Mention
- Occupation – Professional Cricketer
- Family –
Avneesh Raghuvanshi (Father) – Former National-Level Tennis Player
Malika Raghuvanshi (Mother) – Former National-Level Basketball Player
- Batting – Right-Handed
- Bowling – Slow Left-Arm Orthodox
- Role – Opening Batter
- Jersey Number – 18 – Youth ODI
- Build – Athletic
- angkrish raghuvanshi height – 5 ft 10 inches (178 cm)
- angkrish raghuvanshi Weight – 74 kg or 163 lbs
Facts about Angkrish Raghuvanshi
- Angkrish had a rough start to the 2021 ACC Under-19 Asia Cup, being dismissed for 2 and 0 runs in India’s first two matches against the UAE and Pakistan, respectively. The next two games did not go much better, as he only managed 35 runs against Afghanistan in India’s final group stage match and 16 runs against Bangladesh in the semi-final.
- In the tournament’s final match, a rain-affected match against Sri Lanka, he top-scored with 56 runs not out off 67 balls as India romped home with 9 wickets to spare, chasing a paltry target of 102 runs.
- He and Harnoor Singh put on an opening stand of 164 runs in 25.4 overs against Ireland in the second group stage match of the 2022 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup, and he was India’s second-highest run-scorer with 79 runs off 79 balls. This enabled India to post a formidable total of 307/5 and win by a massive 174-run margin.
- He scored 144 runs off just 120 balls in India’s final group stage match against Uganda (including 22 fours and 4 sixes). His 206-run partnership with Raj Bawa, who had scored 162 runs not out, was the highest third-wicket stand in tournament history. In that match, India scored 405/5 in 50 overs and defeated Uganda by 326 runs. This was the second-largest victory margin in Youth ODI history.
- In a tense chase of 112 runs, he was India’s top scorer (44 runs off 65 balls, including 7 fours) in the quarter-final match against Bangladesh. India had lost five wickets while chasing that low total, and Angkrish’s innings had been crucial in ensuring that the lower-order batters were not forced to participate in this difficult chase.